Skip to main content

Thankful All the Time...

The title was just an attention grabber because it may be something of which I do strive, but rarely pull it off completely.  Sometimes, there's a struggle.  Most importantly, I do eventually get there and know we are blessed above and beyond what we deserve.
                         HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
                     MAY YOU FIND A MOMENT TO READ AND FLOP ON YOUR COUCH.
Lately, I've been preaching to myself about trying to present the real picture instead of making sure things are glossy and perfect first.  I know my eye naturally enjoys beautiful things but I think it would be refreshing to see normal and real instead of all the "fixing and editing" we do before presenting it. Whatever "it" may be.  That's why I'm letting you see this wall of words with a view of my son's gun rack and bed.  I'm trying to inspire you with the fact we can be thankful even when things aren't perfect...  :)  

Comments