Skip to main content

Summer Sail Trip

Our summer is rapidly speeding by.  We just came through an extremely busy ten days of preparing for and hosting girls camp.  Toria was one of the girls to attend this year so we were able to be very involved because of that and the fact that we are one of the three couples from church on the committee.



So today, we took the family and went sailing. It is the first of us all being together pretty much from the beginning of summer.  Would ya look at those big kids...My my my...how they have grown... :)


Sisters that missed each other yet are back at it in the fight and spat department...


  
 The parents of the great big kids...I think we are happier than we have ever been together...although I still test his love weekly and sometimes daily with my clumsy boisterous ways.  This week I scratched the top of my SUV hauling kayaks around for my son and his buddy...that tested his love a bit...I may be 40 but I still have a few ignorant areas to work out.



Inside the cabin...small area for great big boy...


 We keeled over a great bit today... at least 20 - 30 degree lean here and there.  Ten was normal with the speed around five or more...The sensation is slightly unsettling but is feeling more and more OK.



                                 Water...



                                  Sky...


Relaxing...except when the lev-o-gage says this...


When it slips over to 30* it can be quite exciting...



                       My two favorite guys...



Coming back into Bayview... We love looking at other sailboats and their people...


                       An awesome day!
Happy weekend all...

Comments

  1. That picture of your girls reminds me of our daughters. Brought back memories of screeches and giggles while they tried to settle for the night. Love your posts! - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! Sailing is something I would love to do someday. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!