Skip to main content

Ask Questions

As irritating as they can be, questions are important.  They are probes in the sometimes dark of Life and make you ask, "WHY?"  "Why", is a good place to be.  'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness'.  Matt 6:33 That is full of meaning about asking questions.  And Matt 7:7 the ask, seek, and find verse, also a lot of questions going on there.

  Questions do not mean I have a lack of faith, rather asking the questions increase my level of faith.  Some questions go unanswered indefinitely; they are the kind that test my faith.  It's then I say as Job once said, "Thou You slay me, I will trust You"  and..." I know that my Redeemer lives"...

Ask questions if you are floundering.  Seek His face if you are lonely. Knock until you get answers.  Even if the answer is, "Trust ME on this."


Comments