Skip to main content

Inspirations

 Good morning ... I want to share a few things that have inspired me...White flowers...
 Something about old, dead trees speak to me of letting go of me... revealing things of life in their bare form... loss of pretense...Standing before God in humility... 
 And the promise of a view of God's glory... He leads us through to the promised land, Heaven...
 April gave me these red knobs a couple years ago. My son made this rough pine shelf/hook,which he feels I ruined by painting white. I need white right now. My son will be fine. The red knobs like being here. I have decided for them since they are unable. 
this is another gift from April... Jay makes these beautiful things out of wood. He needs to be brave and open his shop for business...
 When its luster needs to be renewed, a good rub down with a food grade coconut oil does the trick...
 I didn't ask permission to take orders here, but if you want one of these beauties, email me and I'll give you Jay and April's email address. 

In other news...
We are having a week of revival meetings at our church this week, along with Bruce training at the hospital as a CNA and finishing his CNA classes. On the in be tween days, We are training someone who plans to take over the mail route. It looks as if God is opening doors for us to move on. We are adjusting and trying to walk out in faith in this. Things are a bit up in the air and I may have to put writing on hold for a week or two as we figure this all out. Prayers would be nice. We sure need wisdom and strength to know what to do each day.

I've been plunked down in the book of James lately. I've been convicted of things like a critical spirit and of envy. It is most unsettling to realize that is what it is. I'll try to share a bit of what I'm learning in the next post or so... Good Day...

Comments