Skip to main content

Bonners Ferry

 Shaunti and I took a walk down across the bridge yesterday.  I love living in town.  I never grow weary of our surroundings.  Bonners Ferry is just plain beautiful.  Even in the blah of winter...
 Snoopy isn't very photogenic.  Shaunti attempts to make him so.
 This is when I try to smooth her hair and make her look a little more presentable and she says, "It's OK mom, I like my hair messy like this,"  and she then proceeds to swipe her hand the opposite direction of smooth.



A beautiful house overlooking the river...

 They redid the road and the walkway this past summer.  Did I mention? Its a fun walk.
 Looking at Main Street.  It's pretty quiet on Sunday afternoon.

 We watched three different trains on this particular walk.
 The hill looking down, not far from our house... Behind me from this view is the bed and breakfast...
 It used to be a schoolhouse at one time...


At the corner by our house... Snoopy is looking at yonder dog.

Comments