Skip to main content

Are You Listening



       The walk across my heart to yours can be a long journey;
       Like roaming through a wilderness or desert.
       There is an echo of my cry bouncing off the walls of the canyons;
       Pangs of loneliness resound because no one heard.

       Yet it draws me back to awareness of others' pain.
       The nearby stream brings;
        My listening round to burbles and joys happening in whirlpools near me.
        Loneliness becomes a gift from God; a searching out of what He wants from me.
   



Comments

  1. Thank you Jenn! I am so close to giving up as a writer. I never know if what I express is understood or just plain weird... Lately, I think there might be something wrong with my brain for having the need to express with words. Arrgghh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!