Skip to main content

Valentine's Tablescape

 I hope your Valentines Day was lovely...Around our house Valentines is also when Bruce and I celebrate our anniversary, which is the day after.  Yesterday, I spent time preparing steak for the grill and cheesecake for our desert.
 This morning the girls peeled potatoes and then surprised me with setting the table like this...
 I was so impressed with their simple classic look.  I thought of the azalea sprig during church.  I must confess.

 Have a good week...Think pink thoughts...Love your people...
Or something like that...

Comments

  1. your girls are becoming beautiful young ladies! :-) i still think of them as little girls...i think i really need to come around more often so i can learn to know them again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!