Skip to main content

Of Glasses, Irons, and Other Stuff...


So, Toria has glasses "which she needed very badly" the eye doctor informed me. She is seeing things she's never noticed before.

I found this old iron in perfect condition at a thrift store. My modern expensive one gave out in the middle of making curtains so I went to the thrift store and found this beauty which earlier in my life I would have turned my nose up at; but now that I'm more mature and all, it was a taker and a keeper. It works like a charm. For the first time in my life I actually enjoy ironing. Sorta.

And the other photos are just shots around my house. Still trying to find the right place for groupings. Takes me awhile to figure out what goes where. things are going to evolve awhile in that department.

Later...

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!