Skip to main content




 Good Morning,

I haven't been here in a while but I have been writing almost everyday. I wish I could tell you I've unlocked a secret to living a life of praise and joy, but I think this challenge might become a lifelong journey. And that's ok. Because what a wonderful pursuit!  

I did write a little thing one morning as I was in the middle of a muddle. Did you ever get stuck in your own mire of worry or fear? Have everyday trials of trying to communicate love to others and falling far short of your mark bewildered you... and you wonder why bother? I think this is why we should bother...


                                To Look Beyond

To look beyond...

The problem and difficulty

The lack of

The mistakes and flaws

The chaos and disorder


To see more than...

The apparent and obvious

The painful 

The glaringly pointless

The jack in the box thing that won't stop surprising you


Beyond is where I see...

Jesus

Almighty God

His power to do 

What He already is doing

Invisible to my eyes

Made clear in my heart

His greatness and might...I worship best right here

His constant hand in all the corners

Care and provision, God-made manna


Testing continues...multiple times and constant

My attempts are not for nothing

Patience and waiting and trusting

Grows my faith if I keep after it

Don't give up!


I learn to praise and give thanks to my Maker

Glory to God

When I look beyond me

And my world

And TRUST...

What I can't see is... God Almighty

Arranging 

Orchestrating

Creating

More....more than I can ever imagine or think up

Joy unspeakable and full of Glory

The half has never yet been told!

 



Comments

  1. Oh, I needed this today! A close family member is very ill and it is good to be reminded to look beyond. Thank you so much for sharing your writings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to put my name with the above comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to meet you someday, maybe we would be too much alike and not click🤔 seems you put some of my feelings in words..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!