Skip to main content

Reflections On A Monday

 It is a new week and bound to be a better one.
 It cannot be denied; some weeks are HARD.
 No matter how many bravery buttons a person tries to push, sometimes that train of hard won't stop.
 There will always be the positive, loud person shouting out the goodness that is going on in their lives, and I will usually be in direct contact with this person while I am going through hard.
 And it will feel like salt in a wound.
They are right to shout out their good stuff. I do it too when I can.
I hold on to faith, like the handle of a merry-go-round, and close my eyes with dizziness.
When the ride of hard is over, I open my eyes to see God's majesty.
It comes to me, in the middle of the night. I am called out of sleep. I lay in the darkness and wait and hear.
"When it is hard, it's time to focus on Me, Your God of Majesty, Might, and Power. When you think about My greatness, My Complete Everything, My OK, you are no longer thinking of your hard. Think on Me."
Falling back asleep is easy after God talks. He tells me all I need to know for now. He didn't take the hard and pain away, but He refocused my eyes to Himself.

Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be majesty, dominion, and power, both now and ever, Amen       
                                                                                                                                                                                          Jude verse 24

Comments