Skip to main content

Greening Up and Spring

                           This is what happens when we take a lovely spring walk.
               Shaunti and I collect things like, moss, rocks and twigs. This sort of thing inspires us.
     This should be fine as long as Toria doesn't see. She is almost thirteen and is every bit the cat's meow I thought I was at that age... Dear Mom, I am sorry for all the sassing and smart remarks. I repent for being so mouthy and thinking I knew more than you. I am paying for it dearly. It's a wonder you didn't throw your hands up with me or maybe you did.?  I think you deserve an award for bravery, patience, and endurance.
    Trees are definitely for climbing when you are nine and wearing white and pink...
                      This is what we created with out moss and stones and twigs...
               Pussy willows overdone... It moved me. Not really. Just such strange beauty...
               Sisters that are my friends.

               Also...
                  Bruce passed his practicals for his CNA last evening while Laife was in drivers ed class while we ladies were walking. It seems someone is always in class for something these days at our house. Happy Spring Day to you all...

Comments