Skip to main content

Linen Closet

Remember? I said I would show you the closet again when it was reorganized and wallpapered with this thrift store find?


I kept my word.  I still have some of this wallpaper left.  Anyone? 
That's pretty well all I have to say today.  The kids are out of school and we are biking and playing and working. My writing is on the back burner for awhile and my brain is quiet with work.  A lovely spot to be.  One of these days I'll smack you upside the head with some really deep thoughts but for now you are on vacation.  Aren't you glad?

Comments

  1. YOU are absolutely hilarious! I could use a little wallpaper in my linen closet but I have no idea who'd do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks good shilah! Since I lack the linen closet I don't need ur leftover paper...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sneaking suspicion most people wouldn't go for my kind of wallpaper...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!