Skip to main content

Road Trip with My Man



We had such a great time this Monday and Tuesday traveling along the Columbia River. We went to a funeral in OR.{ which of course isn't such a fun thing to do.}   I think what made it so fun for me was the amount of talking time we had. I realized after about six hours of talking uninterrupted that I didn't have to censor my thoughts and emotions. I realize there must be some couples that live all of life censoring their conversations from little ears and maybe that's OK most the time.  Maybe that's right sometimes.... Hmmm...  For us though, It was a good time to relax and talk about some of those deep down things we rarely get to with "Life as Normal". God was good to us in giving us this special time.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!