Skip to main content

Sheep in a Jeep

Here is the something I found last week that I thought made sense about life. This children's book by Nancy Shaw called "Sheep in a jeep". I'm sure she didn't know it would inspire a person in the way it has me but oh well, here goes... First , think about a time that you were floating along in life and thought you were doing OK and suddenly you realized that you are messing things up big time. This story reminds me of me at such a time. It helped me see the humor in it... See what you think...

Beep! Beep! Sheep in a jeep on hill that's steep. Uh-oh! The jeep won't go. Sheep leap to push the jeep. Sheep shove. Sheep grunt. Sheep don't think to look up front. {right here is a picture of a steep decline headed for a mud hole.} Jeep goes splash! Jeep goes thud! Jeep goes deep in gooey mud. Sheep tug. Sheep shrug. Sheep yelp. Sheep get help.

{Here is what the help looks like; it's shown in the second picture above. Two great, fat pigs.} Jeep comes out. Sheep shout. Sheep cheer. Oh, dear! The driver sheep forgets to steer.{sheep are careening toward a big tree.} Jeep in a heap. Sheep weep. Sheep sweep the heap


Jeep for sale- Cheap.

Comments

  1. I think I'm in the part of the first catasrophe. I'll try to remember to steer if I ever get out! :) I enjoyed that post just fine btw! :) Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well, I made so much noise about it it kind of ruined it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, Shilah. Better to laugh than to mourn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!