Skip to main content

Am I normal if I don't blog?

OK... Amy I really do want to update but I seem to not have what it takes to sum up my summer in a few words or pictures. I really will one day write a decent update and blog pictures of me making bread or harvesting tomatoes... One day... Anyhow, this is to let you know that my brain does work and I am a fun and fulfilled person just bursting with good ideas, I do have three beautiful children whom I think are normal, and a husband that I adore at least some days. { Where's the smiley face thingys when you need them? } So maybe a good sit down with a cup of hot coffee with sisters would be a good thing... Any takers?

Comments

  1. Did you mention coffee with sisters?! Yes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I want to know your perspective; please share!